It is the 1st time Lancôme brings four international super stars together in one extraordinary campaign for its No.1 serum – Advanced Génifique. This worldwide campaign planned to be launched in Hong Kong in August 2015 is now available for each Hong Kong women to join the beauty journey.
Lancôme has always believed that women are happier when they feel more beautiful. Lancôme HK would like to localize the key concept of this campaign – “WHAT MAKES A WOMAN FEEL BEAUTIFUL?” to share Lancôme’s vision of beauty to Hong Kong women through the inner feeling (the Youthful Aura) experienced by the 4 Stars: Kate, Penélope, Lupita and Lily.
To obtain the most of target audience reach, LemonXL supported an all-rounded digital plan for Lancôme through desktop and mobile website, social media banners, Facebook and Instagram feed posts.
Go to http://gen.lancome.com.hk/html/index.php to see the stunning aura of All Stars.
– Featuring animations to arouse audience interest to interact with key selling points at home page
– Designing a guiding path on user flow that showing a step-by-step full experience on the beauty journey to provide a better understanding about a key concept of this campaign to target audience
– Using SMS and mobile pages for notifying redemption of participants
– Initializing an online customers database for further marketing usage
– Facilitating to online registration via mobile access
– Arousing interest with teaser feeds and appealing social media banner ad message
– Increasing the fans engagement by series of Facebook feeds in different angles (e.g. emotional angle, usage tips, product features) for different groups of target audience
– Communicating audience with social media directly